Paws Up if You Love Your Pooch
Merritt Milam | June 9, 2015
Did you know June 7-13 is Pet Appreciation Week? Here at Wags ‘n Whiskers, we truly appreciate all pooches who stop by for a visit. Whether it’s at Wags Salon, Wags B&B or for a fun-filled day of play at Camp Wags, our furry guests always find their own special way to make our day exciting, and we are so grateful!
Want to show your pet some love for being such a great companion? We have a few suggestions of how you can make your pup feel special during Pet Appreciation Week:
- Go for a long walk. Living in such a fast-paced world, it can sometimes be hard to find the time to take your pup on a lengthy walk. This week, put your pet first and take him on a leisurely stroll (and let him sniff as many things as he wants to)!
- Shower your furry friends with rubdowns and hugs. This simple task is sure to put a smile on your pet’s face!
- Surprise your furry friend with an animal-friendly treat. A refreshing Frozen Banana Peanut Butter Pop would be the “purr”-fect choice! Don’t have time to make something yourself? Restaurants like Dairy Queen, Chick-fil-A and Starbucks all serve treats approved for pups!
- Give your pet the fun and nearly indestructible KONG Not only will this gizmo entertain for hours, but can be filled with their favorite treats—double win!
- Attend a tricks class at Wags University. Not only will this give your dogs great exercise, but they’ll also learn exciting, new tricks!
How do you show YOUR pet appreciation? Let us know next time you swing by Wags! We hope to see you soon!